Creating a Point-of-interest (POI)
This article will show you how to create a point-of-interest (POI) in OnGuard SOLO. You can use this to share an important place with your Safety Buddies or in times of a crisis or natural disaster to point out a safe location. Or it can just be the new bar in down where everybody wants to meet tonight.
OnGuard allows you to easily create a location:
- Click on the location icon at the bottom right of your main screen
- Click on the + icon
- Pull the cross hair over the desired location
- Select Location type: POI
- Click “Next”
Note: If you are using OnGuard Safety you will be given the option to choose between several types of locations and geofences that can trigger specific events and notifications when a user enters this zone.
6. Choose a location name or modify the address and click “Next” and “Done”
7. The Location will show up on the Map and in your Location Menu